United Kingdom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Kingdom Roleplay

Welcome to the United Kingdom Roleplay Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Reporting Jeffrey_Speed, Tom Morris and Emile_Heskey
Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:58 pm by lewismichaelbbc

» MOVED TO UK-ROLEPLAY.CO.CC
Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 pm by lewismichaelbbc

» Ethan Marcus NG Application
Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:14 pm by Sean

» I'm Back For More Fun :D
Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:35 pm by Sean

» Report on Matt_Carter - MG, DM
Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 pm by Kane Heatley

» /lockpick and alarm system
Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 pm by Kane Heatley

» i got banned cuz i am a mechanic
Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:01 pm by Kane Heatley

» Reporting Tom Cool and Calvin Catt (OOC info to find me, DM)
Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:40 pm by Michael Paterson

» Free SAMP Servers - To raise money to get us back on the hosted tab!
Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 am by lewismichaelbbc

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Paterson
FBI Agent
FBI Agent
Michael Paterson

Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay   Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:10 pm

[FAMILY VEHICLES]
Any Family owners and co owners - Rank 5 and 6 - should be able to purchase Family vehicles. They will cost considerably less than the others as you will need many of them. They are there so anyone in your family can drive them.
HOW WILL THIS IMPROVE ROLEPLAY: More cars = more transport = further destinations = more fun Smile
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT OUR SERVER: We cant give out keys to our vehicles and this will make it more simple than for me to unlock all my vehicles.

[TERRITORIES]
Easy to put in game and makes more fun.
At your Family or Faction HQ do /tcapture this will send a permission to Admins on the server. If you have chosen an area that has no value it will be denied but if accepted it will be yours after 10 minutes. Make it color coded for added effect.
E.G. Triads will be the same color as car spray 65.
An enemy faction can do /tcapture in an area that is already owned by you. This will also send a permission to admins. If this is accepted the area will flash red on the map and anyone that us in the family/faction that owned the faction will get a warning: [WARNING] [Family/Faction name] is attempting to capture Family territory STOP THEM!
After 10 minutes if there is still an enemy in the area the area is captured. If all the enemies leave the area then you win and keep the territory.

REASONS FOR ADMIN TO DENY CAPTURE:
1. Idiotic placing
2. Not needed
3. Not beneficial
4. Enemy isnt online to defend
5. Not enough people to take over the location [Min 3]

HOW WILL THIS IMPROVE ROLEPLAY: You have just added a war system. Gangs will attack and defend for glory and respect. What is not RP about that?
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT OUR SERVER: It's a lot of fun, families and factions will need to be more alert and organised.

Thanks for reading ill suggest more soon

Jackie.E
Back to top Go down
Sean
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I like your ideas.   Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 pm

I like those ideas, they are very good Smile
Except that territories thingy, cause we have the points, and that is places you /capture a territory.
Back to top Go down
https://ukrp.forumotion.com
Agent47

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay   Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Hmmmm I dont think their should be a faction war xD and still its a good suggestion totally agree with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay   Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions that will definately improve rp and gameplay
Page 1 of 1