United Kingdom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Kingdom Roleplay

Welcome to the United Kingdom Roleplay Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Reporting Jeffrey_Speed, Tom Morris and Emile_Heskey
Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:58 pm by lewismichaelbbc

» MOVED TO UK-ROLEPLAY.CO.CC
Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 pm by lewismichaelbbc

» Ethan Marcus NG Application
Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:14 pm by Sean

» I'm Back For More Fun :D
Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:35 pm by Sean

» Report on Matt_Carter - MG, DM
Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 pm by Kane Heatley

» /lockpick and alarm system
Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 pm by Kane Heatley

» i got banned cuz i am a mechanic
Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:01 pm by Kane Heatley

» Reporting Tom Cool and Calvin Catt (OOC info to find me, DM)
Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:40 pm by Michael Paterson

» Free SAMP Servers - To raise money to get us back on the hosted tab!
Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 am by lewismichaelbbc

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Paterson
FBI Agent
FBI Agent
Michael Paterson

Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper)   Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:03 pm

I will not watch him anymore. We killed him before because he wanted to act like a hardman he then said im avoiding rp and winged. I was chased by a huntley with the group petey disbanded yesterday
They shot me close to death and i finally told them to stop. They are ignorant noobs and their hq needs to be taken.
Emile came up behind them i said can you tell them that its dm. Emile did /me attempts to shoot jackie in the head. /do S/F
I replied with /b F IM TRYING TO SPEAK OOC
He then shot me. He has ooc insulted me earlier and that is extremely annoying he is a sore loser and RK'd aswell.

CHATLOG:
Code:

[17:55:16] * Greg_Rimmerton opens the door and steps into the vehicle.

[17:55:17] Jackie_Eztacato: (( STOPD ))

[17:55:22] Jackie_Eztacato: (( this is dm ))

[17:55:22] *3 Helper Emile_Heskey: grandmaster mick and peter mckay

[17:55:22] Stevie_Parkson: (( okay ))

[17:55:25] Jackie_Eztacato: (( you fucking twat ))

[17:55:27] Stevie_Parkson: (( no its not ))

[17:55:29] Jackie_Eztacato: (( it is ))

[17:55:30] Stevie_Parkson: (( listen ))

[17:55:33] Jackie_Eztacato: (( you were disbanded ))

[17:55:42] Jackie_Eztacato: (( you cant kill me for soemthing that happened then ))

[17:55:43] Stevie_Parkson: (( you stole our car then we tried to kill you yesterday  ))

[17:55:55] Jackie_Eztacato: (( and because of that you were disbanded ))

[17:56:02] Jackie_Eztacato: (( now fuck off and leave me alone you stupid prat ))

[17:56:05] Stevie_Parkson: (( then you got our gang disbanned for dm even kill you! ))

[17:56:11] Stevie_Parkson says: we didnt kill you

[17:56:16] Jackie_Eztacato: (( YOU ATTACKED ME ))

[17:56:27] Jackie_Eztacato: (( DM - Attacking someone without a VALID rp reason ))

[17:56:28] Stevie_Parkson: (( WE DIDNT KILL YOU ))

[17:56:34] * Emile_Heskey opens the door and steps out of the vehicle.

[17:56:38] Stevie_Parkson: (( THEN YOU KILLED US ))

[17:56:38] Jackie_Eztacato: (( ethan ))

[17:56:42] Ethan_Marcus: (( yes? ))

[17:56:42] * Emile_Heskey attempts to shoot jackie in the head

[17:56:43] Jackie_Eztacato: (( and emil ))

[17:56:44] * Emile_Heskey Takes out a weapon and turns the safety switch off.

[17:56:47] Jackie_Eztacato: (( dont  ))

[17:56:50] * s/f? (( Emile_Heskey ))

[17:56:55] Stevie_Parkson: (( KILL HIM EMILE :p ))

[17:56:55] Emile_Heskey: (( dont avoid ))

[17:56:56] * Ethan_Marcus opens the door and steps out of the vehicle.

[17:57:01] Jackie_Eztacato: (( F BECAUSE IM TALKING OOC YOU TWAT ))

[17:57:09] * Emile_Heskey switches his safety cap on and puts his weapon away.

[17:57:09] *2 Helper Jackie_Eztacato: dm

[17:57:10] You must spend some time in Hospital to recover.

[17:57:10] Before you are discharged, hospital staff will confiscate your weapons and bill you for the healthcare you recieved.

[17:57:11] Your health is below 10hp, you must roleplay your injuries. Failture to do so could lead you in to being jailed.

[17:57:14] *2 Helper Jackie_Eztacato: emile im reporting you

[17:57:19] *3 Helper Emile_Heskey: not really only admins can be fucking ooc

[17:57:21] *1 Helper Bill_Chrish: lol.

[17:57:22] *2 Helper Jackie_Eztacato: i said im talking ooc

[17:57:27] *2 Helper Jackie_Eztacato: you stupid prat

[17:57:31] *2 Helper Jackie_Eztacato: you cant kill me

[17:57:34] *1 Helper Bill_Chrish: dont fight..

[17:57:41] *2 Helper Jackie_Eztacato: I WILL FUCKING FIGHT

[17:57:42] *3 Helper Emile_Heskey: lol u cant only admins can and u already avoided 3times

[17:57:53] *2 Helper Jackie_Eztacato: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DESERVE LEVEL 3 HELPER WHEN YOU DM LIKE A NOOB

[17:58:02] DOC: Your medical bill comes to $1000, have a nice day.

[17:58:02] *2 Helper Jackie_Eztacato: I FUCKING WILL AND I DIDNT AVOID

[17:58:05] *1 Helper Bill_Chrish: dont use caps, go face it out mano eh mano.

[17:58:07] *3 Helper Emile_Heskey: im a fucking hitman and i rped bellend

[17:58:12] *2 Helper Jackie_Eztacato: HAVE FUN BEING REMOVED FROM HELPER

[17:58:20] *2 Helper Jackie_Eztacato: I SAID OOC

[17:58:20] *3 Helper Emile_Heskey: lol good luck with that

[17:58:26] *2 Helper Jackie_Eztacato: see you soon

Im sorry but for the other things that arnt in the log you will have to check my connection was terrible today.
Back to top Go down
Heskey
FBI Agent
FBI Agent

Character
RP:
Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) Left_bar_bleue5/5Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper)   Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:14 pm

lol nice one admins please check the logs because he took stuff out and here is an ss of him avoiding rped contract kill for the 3rd time
https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/19318n.png

and he also dmed me and my friend Ethan_Marcus, next thing is he said he was talking ooc only admins can be ooc and I only ooc insulted because he did it to me
Back to top Go down
Heskey
FBI Agent
FBI Agent

Character
RP:
Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) Left_bar_bleue5/5Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper)   Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:15 pm

just to add that ss is the one where I killed him as that was the third time of me tring to rply kill him due to the contract on his head and since he was rp avoiding I killed him this time
Back to top Go down
Heskey
FBI Agent
FBI Agent

Character
RP:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper)   Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:19 pm

again I wanted to add that I did use /me and /do to rp killing him but he didnt respond to them and tried to avoid rp
Back to top Go down
Michael Paterson
FBI Agent
FBI Agent
Michael Paterson

PostSubject: Mhmm?   Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:33 pm

You just admited you tried killing me 3 times. What happened the other 2?
RK. You are a no good rulebreaker. We Roleplayed trying to rob you just to get DB'd by Ethan. There is nothing non rp about what we did. I am sick of your ghastly behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Heskey
FBI Agent
FBI Agent

Character
RP:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper)   Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:39 pm

yes the other 3 times i tried to kill you were RP kills but you avoided the rp and I didn't ooc backup ask an admin to check the logs because I never told him to come and help. He was just near there and I never RKed because I was Rp'ly killing you for a contract you think i cant rp you dont even know the simple rules.
Back to top Go down
Michael Paterson
FBI Agent
FBI Agent
Michael Paterson

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper)   Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:03 am

If you didnt OOC backup then you got lucky. That im willing to allow to slide. Ethan still DB'd and if you wanted to say ANYTHING about avoiding RP, we tried to rob you and Ethan ran us over, you then Non RPly got your gun out and began shooting at us. You had a go at me about that now im returning the favor.

I will ask Sam Cooper to report here with his view
Back to top Go down
Heskey
FBI Agent
FBI Agent

Character
RP:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper)   Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Haha the only reason I shot you earlier is because Sam shot Ethan so ethan shot sam back then you started shooting me so I shot you back. And im guessing you finally realised the difference between RPly killing you for a contract and a RK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper)   Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Emile - DM, OOC kill, ooc insults, RK (helper)
Page 1 of 1