United Kingdom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Kingdom Roleplay

Welcome to the United Kingdom Roleplay Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Reporting Jeffrey_Speed, Tom Morris and Emile_Heskey
What can I donate for? See here to find out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:58 pm by lewismichaelbbc

» MOVED TO UK-ROLEPLAY.CO.CC
What can I donate for? See here to find out I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 pm by lewismichaelbbc

» Ethan Marcus NG Application
What can I donate for? See here to find out I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:14 pm by Sean

» I'm Back For More Fun :D
What can I donate for? See here to find out I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:35 pm by Sean

» Report on Matt_Carter - MG, DM
What can I donate for? See here to find out I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 pm by Kane Heatley

» /lockpick and alarm system
What can I donate for? See here to find out I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 pm by Kane Heatley

» i got banned cuz i am a mechanic
What can I donate for? See here to find out I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:01 pm by Kane Heatley

» Reporting Tom Cool and Calvin Catt (OOC info to find me, DM)
What can I donate for? See here to find out I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:40 pm by Michael Paterson

» Free SAMP Servers - To raise money to get us back on the hosted tab!
What can I donate for? See here to find out I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 am by lewismichaelbbc

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

What can I donate for? See here to find out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lewismichaelbbc
Admin
Admin

What can I donate for? See here to find out Empty
PostSubject: What can I donate for? See here to find out   What can I donate for? See here to find out I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:18 am

To keep our server running we would need a little bit of help from our players. We only accept PayPal at this time.

PAYPAL ADDRESS: payments@virtualwebhost.co.uk - After sending the payment, please reply to this topic. Thanks

You can donate for the following items

All items below are in US dollars

[1] Neons for every car you enter, without needing to be a mechanic [$1]
[2] Become a VIP on our server for 30 days [$3.50]
[3] If you would like a gate for your house, you can donate [$5]
[4] Donate to own a business of any kind, you can choose where you want it [$7.50]
[5] Premium interior for your house which isn't shown on the interior list ingame [$2]
[6] Get a house ticket which allows you to make a house for free [$4]
[7] 250 Tikis [$10]
[8] Have access to the VIP Stunt World! [$1]

If you would like to donate for a custom item, please let us know what it is and we may consider it.

Anything less than $1 will give you donator status ingame, but there are no benefits from it... It just makes you look good Wink
Back to top Go down
Ethan_Marcus

Character
RP:
What can I donate for? See here to find out Left_bar_bleue5/5What can I donate for? See here to find out Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

What can I donate for? See here to find out Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can I donate for? See here to find out   What can I donate for? See here to find out I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:07 pm

like Lewis sayed it ,if u need a gate,mapping,or scripting for your gang hq or house just pm me or lewis ,for me you have to give me a proof that you send the money to lewis and i will map and script all what you want

The server need this money to can survive so please help US and Have FUN!!
Back to top Go down

What can I donate for? See here to find out
Page 1 of 1