United Kingdom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Kingdom Roleplay

Welcome to the United Kingdom Roleplay Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Reporting Jeffrey_Speed, Tom Morris and Emile_Heskey
/lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:58 pm by lewismichaelbbc

» MOVED TO UK-ROLEPLAY.CO.CC
/lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 pm by lewismichaelbbc

» Ethan Marcus NG Application
/lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:14 pm by Sean

» I'm Back For More Fun :D
/lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:35 pm by Sean

» Report on Matt_Carter - MG, DM
/lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 pm by Kane Heatley

» /lockpick and alarm system
/lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 pm by Kane Heatley

» i got banned cuz i am a mechanic
/lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:01 pm by Kane Heatley

» Reporting Tom Cool and Calvin Catt (OOC info to find me, DM)
/lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:40 pm by Michael Paterson

» Free SAMP Servers - To raise money to get us back on the hosted tab!
/lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 am by lewismichaelbbc

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

/lockpick and alarm system

Go down 
+2
Ethan_Marcus
Jimmy_T
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy_T

/lockpick and alarm system Empty
PostSubject: /lockpick and alarm system   /lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Okay this is a simple suggestion found on a few other servers which I think will add more RP. When you by a car with it you get something called an alarm system with it. This gives you a text if your car is being lockpicked.

How to lockpick a car? First of all you need to purchase a crowbar from an arms dealer then you can go up to a car and /lockpick. The amount of time taken to lockpick the car depends on your jacker level. So if you lockpick 10 cars you become level 2, lockpick 20 you become level 3 and so on. If someone lockpicked your car you recieve a message on your phone saying "Your car alarm has been activated because we believe someone is damading your car."

Then the next part is up to Lewis. You can choose for a minimap blip to come up saying where your car is or since this is MED RP it can just state the general are your car is in the text message.

feel free to share your thought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ethan_Marcus

Character
RP:
/lockpick and alarm system Left_bar_bleue5/5/lockpick and alarm system Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

PostSubject: Re: /lockpick and alarm system   /lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:47 am

working on it

ps : !lol! i think that u know why .
Back to top Go down
Heskey
FBI Agent
FBI Agent

Character
RP:
/lockpick and alarm system Left_bar_bleue5/5/lockpick and alarm system Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

PostSubject: Re: /lockpick and alarm system   /lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Definate support for this it will add more rp
Back to top Go down
Melon
Admin
Admin
Melon

Character
RP:

PostSubject: Re: /lockpick and alarm system   /lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:44 pm

I can see the RP benefits here but there is also a negative effect of this. This would cause alot of confusion and could cause malicious behavior. Player owned vehicles are fully static meaning if this were implemented you would be able to lock-pick cars even if players were offline which results in alot of bother for admins and people basically losing their cars.
Back to top Go down
Heskey
FBI Agent
FBI Agent

Character
RP:

PostSubject: Re: /lockpick and alarm system   /lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:31 am

I guess that makes sense and I know this is out of topic but how do I make my SIG show on my comments?
Back to top Go down
Agent47

PostSubject: Re: /lockpick and alarm system   /lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:56 am

I know this isint the best place to say this but why i dont see some pple IG????
Back to top Go down
Kane Heatley
Admin
Admin
Kane Heatley

PostSubject: hmm...   /lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 pm

i dont see people IG too. Sorry for writing it here. But Please invite your friends. So the server could get more players. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /lockpick and alarm system   /lockpick and alarm system I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/lockpick and alarm system
Page 1 of 1