United Kingdom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Kingdom Roleplay

Welcome to the United Kingdom Roleplay Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Reporting Jeffrey_Speed, Tom Morris and Emile_Heskey
General Suggestions for the server. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:58 pm by lewismichaelbbc

» MOVED TO UK-ROLEPLAY.CO.CC
General Suggestions for the server. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 pm by lewismichaelbbc

» Ethan Marcus NG Application
General Suggestions for the server. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:14 pm by Sean

» I'm Back For More Fun :D
General Suggestions for the server. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:35 pm by Sean

» Report on Matt_Carter - MG, DM
General Suggestions for the server. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 pm by Kane Heatley

» /lockpick and alarm system
General Suggestions for the server. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 pm by Kane Heatley

» i got banned cuz i am a mechanic
General Suggestions for the server. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:01 pm by Kane Heatley

» Reporting Tom Cool and Calvin Catt (OOC info to find me, DM)
General Suggestions for the server. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:40 pm by Michael Paterson

» Free SAMP Servers - To raise money to get us back on the hosted tab!
General Suggestions for the server. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 am by lewismichaelbbc

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

General Suggestions for the server.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Austen
Andrew Austen

General Suggestions for the server. Empty
PostSubject: General Suggestions for the server.   General Suggestions for the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Hey there guys. im new to the server but already i have some quite helpful suggestions to post. Ive been speaking to Melon and he told me to post a suggestions topic because ive mentioned some good improvements or suggestions.

So, without further ado lets get onto it.

1. Replace SFPD with SAST - SF is empty and the ST's would be more usable and realistic.
2. Rename the SANF to the BA (British Army) - We RP in England, it makes sense to have realistic faction names.
3. Add a division in the Army called "Grenadier Guards" This is an IC regiment being used and constructed by myself.
4. Add guard posts around the city hall for the Army to guard in. - IRL, buckingham palace is guarded by the Grenadier guards (Red coats with the big black bear skin hats) This would add a lot of RP and a more diverse server. Another Unique area to explore.
5. Military personal shouldn't be given SPAS 12 shotguns. They should be issued M4's and Batons. nothing else. It makes it more realistic because IRL to use a shotgun, you need to pass training courses etc...

Well, thats all for now but im sure i will come up with more suggestions to add to the server. Please, leave your feed back below so you can help get these suggestions added or keep them out. Up to you Smile

Thanks for reading

Andrew
Grenadier Guards
Regiment CO.
sunny

Last edited by Andrew Austen on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melon
Admin
Admin
Melon

Character
RP:
General Suggestions for the server. Left_bar_bleue5/5General Suggestions for the server. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

PostSubject: Re: General Suggestions for the server.   General Suggestions for the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:14 pm

I agree with all of Andrew's suggestions.

I think they are very justifiable ideas and will benefit the community greatly.

Regards,
Peter.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Good ideas.   General Suggestions for the server. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Very good ideas mate Smile
But about the Cityhall guard posts.
It may happen that you will not have permission to enter LS, and then the guard posts wouldnt be needed as no will be inside of them.
Alltrough i /support most of the ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ukrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Suggestions for the server.   General Suggestions for the server. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Suggestions for the server.
Page 1 of 1