United Kingdom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Kingdom Roleplay

Welcome to the United Kingdom Roleplay Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Reporting Jeffrey_Speed, Tom Morris and Emile_Heskey
Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:58 pm by lewismichaelbbc

» MOVED TO UK-ROLEPLAY.CO.CC
Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 pm by lewismichaelbbc

» Ethan Marcus NG Application
Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:14 pm by Sean

» I'm Back For More Fun :D
Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:35 pm by Sean

» Report on Matt_Carter - MG, DM
Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 pm by Kane Heatley

» /lockpick and alarm system
Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 pm by Kane Heatley

» i got banned cuz i am a mechanic
Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:01 pm by Kane Heatley

» Reporting Tom Cool and Calvin Catt (OOC info to find me, DM)
Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:40 pm by Michael Paterson

» Free SAMP Servers - To raise money to get us back on the hosted tab!
Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 am by lewismichaelbbc

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Four suggestions for the server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake_Ramsay

Four suggestions for the server Empty
PostSubject: Four suggestions for the server   Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 pm

1. Change LSMFD to SAMFHD (San Andreas Medical, Fire and Highways Department) It means we will have more RP purpose that just putting out fires and saving lives. Many people have been complaining about the police not being able to take away vehicles abandoned in the street. We will have an impound for vehicles near pershing square. I will show you IG the location.

2. Add a /tow and /magnet command. /tow only works in a tow truck and only if you are a LEO. It means you will be able to tow vehicles in the middle of the road. If this is put in, an impound will be needed. I have a location for the impound so I will show you IG. /magnet only works in a cargobob or raindance and allows the helicopter to tow the vehicle underneath it like the skylift from GTA IV.

3. Add faction divisions. Each command will be faction specialized and for faction leaders to use only, so say you want to change someones division in LSPD, You would type /LSPDdiv [NAME] [DIV ID]. typing /LSPDdiv on its own tells you that command AND all the divisions and their Div IDs. The faction leader should be able to use /divedit [DIV ID] to change the division and /setdivv [DIV ID] to set the faction vehicle you are in as a certain division only. /unsetdivv [DIV ID] Will make the vehicle you are sitting in not need a division to go into it anymore.

4. Add this rope script: http:(FORWARD SLASH x2)pastebin(DOT)com/Meih0rbn . It makes anyone wearing the swat skin (285) and in the police maverick able to use a swat rope by pressing the number 2
Back to top Go down
Andrew Austen
Andrew Austen

PostSubject: Re: Four suggestions for the server   Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:39 am

Hey man, I like your ideas! i think they are all very valid and i think it would be very useful in the server. One thing is though, the LSPD is currently using a State Trooper Layout. Maybe that could be fixed but apart from that, i love all of your suggestions. Check out my suggestions thread aswell please man Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Great ideas.   Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Very nice ideas. I /support them all.
SAMFHD means that they are also in charge of vehicle`s in roads and such? with the Highway thingy in mind? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ukrp.forumotion.com
Jake_Ramsay

PostSubject: Re: Four suggestions for the server   Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Sean wrote:
SAMFHD means that they are also in charge of vehicle`s in roads and such? with the Highway thingy in mind? Razz

Yeah, Gives us more RP purpose than fires and healing. Means we can deal with all the unused cars clogging up the roads too. If a road gets particularly bad we could send in a fleet of choppers and/or tow trucks to tow all the vehicles away and impound them.

Also, 5th and 6th suggestion:

5. Add an impound at the highways agency HQ and at all the major faction bases like LSPD. That means we can tow the vehicles to the impound, type /impound and it will impound the vehicle. If the person wants to un-impound their vehicle they have to head to the highways agency HQ and pay a fine for their vehicle to be un-impounded. Any R4+ LEO or Highways agency (SAFMHD) Can type /releasevehicle [PlayerID] Then choose from an on screen GUI which one of their vehicles to be released.

6. Add ticketing vehicles. To ticket a vehicle you would use /ticket [AMOUNT] [Vehicle Registration] [Reason]. To find out the registration and who owns the vehicle you would type /vcheck near a car and it will tell you the registration and who owns it. To pay off a ticket you would head to the Highways Agency HQ and walk into a red checkpoint which opens an on screen GUI which shows your vehicles, Which ones are ticketed and which ones are impounded. You can pay off a ticket by clicking on it and un-impound a vehicle by clicking on it which will take $50,000 off you and spawn the vehicle outside the HQ.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Great!   Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Jake_Ramsay wrote:
Sean wrote:

Yeah, Gives us more RP purpose than fires and healing. Means we can deal with all the unused cars clogging up the roads too. If a road gets particularly bad we could send in a fleet of choppers and/or tow trucks to tow all the vehicles away and impound them.

Also, 5th and 6th suggestion:

5. Add an impound at the highways agency HQ and at all the major faction bases like LSPD. That means we can tow the vehicles to the impound, type /impound and it will impound the vehicle. If the person wants to un-impound their vehicle they have to head to the highways agency HQ and pay a fine for their vehicle to be un-impounded. Any R4+ LEO or Highways agency (SAFMHD) Can type /releasevehicle [PlayerID] Then choose from an on screen GUI which one of their vehicles to be released.

6. Add ticketing vehicles. To ticket a vehicle you would use /ticket [AMOUNT] [Vehicle Registration] [Reason]. To find out the registration and who owns the vehicle you would type /vcheck near a car and it will tell you the registration and who owns it. To pay off a ticket you would head to the Highways Agency HQ and walk into a red checkpoint which opens an on screen GUI which shows your vehicles, Which ones are ticketed and which ones are impounded. You can pay off a ticket by clicking on it and un-impound a vehicle by clicking on it which will take $50,000 off you and spawn the vehicle outside the HQ.

Suuuper, i /support them ! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ukrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four suggestions for the server   Four suggestions for the server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four suggestions for the server
Page 1 of 1