United Kingdom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Kingdom Roleplay

Welcome to the United Kingdom Roleplay Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Reporting Jeffrey_Speed, Tom Morris and Emile_Heskey
Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:58 pm by lewismichaelbbc

» MOVED TO UK-ROLEPLAY.CO.CC
Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 pm by lewismichaelbbc

» Ethan Marcus NG Application
Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:14 pm by Sean

» I'm Back For More Fun :D
Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:35 pm by Sean

» Report on Matt_Carter - MG, DM
Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 pm by Kane Heatley

» /lockpick and alarm system
Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 pm by Kane Heatley

» i got banned cuz i am a mechanic
Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:01 pm by Kane Heatley

» Reporting Tom Cool and Calvin Catt (OOC info to find me, DM)
Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:40 pm by Michael Paterson

» Free SAMP Servers - To raise money to get us back on the hosted tab!
Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 am by lewismichaelbbc

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cesar_Vialpano
Cesar_Vialpano

Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules!   Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:15 am

Like the Title Says there's Some stupid Cops!! who Rushed Tazed
and Here are the Proof
You need to Kick them from the LSPD cuz we dont need stupid Cops who not know all the Server Rules!!!

Stupid Cops:
Andrew_Austen
John_William
Micheal_Patterson

Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! El48rs
Back to top Go down
Andrew Austen
Andrew Austen

PostSubject: Re: Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules!   Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:08 am

Now, first things first. We are not cops, we are the Military. He approached behind you and tazed you whilst you were shooting at me, in my opinion that is a valid method. We are not stupid, so please, stop using derogatory words to describe us. We know more of the rules then you do apparently, considering you just appeared pulled out a shotgun and started shooting at us. I believe that is called DM? You report is invalid considering the procedure we performed was fine in my eyes. If anything, you should be the person being punished for wasting admin time, non rp and DM.
Back to top Go down
Cesar_Vialpano
Cesar_Vialpano

PostSubject: Re: Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules!   Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:14 am

Andrew Austen wrote:
Now, first things first. We are not cops, we are the Military. He approached behind you and tazed you whilst you were shooting at me, in my opinion that is a valid method. We are not stupid, so please, stop using derogatory words to describe us. We know more of the rules then you do apparently, considering you just appeared pulled out a shotgun and started shooting at us. I believe that is called DM? You report is invalid considering the procedure we performed was fine in my eyes. If anything, you should be the person being punished for wasting admin time, non rp and DM.

Yea Tazed at the back? you look at the Proof Picture he Tazed in front of me
and I rp'ed it
First I say

Hey Amigo (you didnt even respond to my chat)

Any Problem Officers (Still didnt Respond and Im not DM cuz thats my Gang Mate ive Texted him
to plss stay Calm and Ill handle the situation)

Then I shotted you with /me's and the guy gets a Tazer and Tazed me infront of me and I have a Gun that TIME!!
Back to top Go down
Andrew Austen
Andrew Austen

PostSubject: Re: Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules!   Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:19 am

Don't try and lie your way out. If you texted him then thats also Meta gaming. In the proof pic it shows my recruit walking away from you where you back is, so he didn't taze you from the front. We don't have to reply to you small chat IG either, we were busy dealing with that guy for reckless driving (LSPD were involved) and you didn't once perform a /me stating that you had pulled out your weapon, aimed and started to shoot at us. An admin will see this soon, have fun then.
Back to top Go down
Cesar_Vialpano
Cesar_Vialpano

PostSubject: Re: Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules!   Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:30 am

Andrew Austen wrote:
Don't try and lie your way out. If you texted him then thats also Meta gaming. In the proof pic it shows my recruit walking away from you where you back is, so he didn't taze you from the front. We don't have to reply to you small chat IG either, we were busy dealing with that guy for reckless driving (LSPD were involved) and you didn't once perform a /me stating that you had pulled out your weapon, aimed and started to shoot at us. An admin will see this soon, have fun then.

Hello? he Texted me and Im not lieng if I lied how can I get my stats?
my stats were lost and I tell the truth at Sean and Sean Trusted me

And Btw what did you say you're Friend know the Rules lemme think about this Pic
Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! 29da1dd
Back to top Go down
Michael Paterson
FBI Agent
FBI Agent
Michael Paterson

PostSubject: Re: Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules!   Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:40 am

Hey before you jump to conclusion about rush taze. You wernt aiming at me. You were shooting andrew. It isnt rush taze to come up behind you and taze. I would just like to note that you can clearly see from the SS i was behind you.

Dont report what you cant follow through. In my eyes this is
------------
RESOLVED
------------
Back to top Go down
Andrew Austen
Andrew Austen

PostSubject: Re: Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules!   Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:44 am

im not defending John, infact quite the opposite. Please, take a moment to see this thread.
https://ukrp.forumotion.com/t71-john-williams#163

I am only defending my men, John is a colleague for now.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Well...   Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Well. it is a 50 / 50 valid reason to taze. 1.) you should not taze anyone that is wearing a gun and is going to shoot, you should grab your own on duty gun and make him put his hands up

but 2nd is that he were not aiming at him.

Alltrough the conclusion here is that the player was wearing a gun, and had it pulled out, so it was RT.
Do not do this any more. When someone is wearing a gun, make them hands up.
Back to top Go down
https://ukrp.forumotion.com
Cesar_Vialpano
Cesar_Vialpano

PostSubject: Re: Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules!   Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:27 am

Jackie_Estacato wrote:
Hey before you jump to conclusion about rush taze. You wernt aiming at me. You were shooting andrew. It isnt rush taze to come up behind you and taze. I would just like to note that you can clearly see from the SS i was behind you.

Dont report what you cant follow through. In my eyes this is
------------
RESOLVED
------------

Wait what? there isnt Jackie Estacato in my Black List .. So that means you have 2 acc? dont Multi
acc
Back to top Go down
Michael Paterson
FBI Agent
FBI Agent
Michael Paterson

PostSubject: Re: Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules!   Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:38 pm

I have permission from an admin to have a second account. I am trusted with this responsibility due to the fact i am a trustworthy helper that stays loyal to the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules!   Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demote some Stupid Cops who do not know all the Server Rules!
Page 1 of 1